It is another Friday the 13th. Yep, second one of the year, February was the first, with movie releases to emphasize the spookiness of the day. Stupid really. I have my black cat at home, ladder in the garage, and salt in the pantry.
I've enjoyed looking at the superstitious things we humans engage in with Monty this week. He is this crazy character who decided Monday to give up his superstitions with adverse events popping up for days after.
I myself, am loath to breaking mirrors. The movie, "The Brothers Grimm" reinforced that superstition. So if I have to throw away a mirror, I wrap it in newspaper, tape it shut and discard it in the trash. Silly, huh?
I'm sure we all have our personal superstitions, so do tell - What is your superstition?
1 comment:
I knock on wood all the time, when I say something good like: George only got up once last night, or the kids haven't been sick in a while.
Post a Comment