Monday, March 2, 2009

Annoying Brothers

Brothers are annoying. They fart and then pretend like it wasn't them. Or they fart and wait to see if you call them on it, or they fart and try to make the most annoying noise with their gas. Or they fart foul silent farts that could peel the paint off the walls. Or they fart and tell others around you that it was you who farted. Or they fart and blame it on your stinky butt cat.
Then brothers also use your bathroom and don't shut-up the whole time they are in there. Really, I don't need to know what itches and to what extent it itches.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Husbands are the same way. Makes you wonder why we love them just the same. I mean, admit it, you'd give Colt a kidney, right?

Mary said...

Well, Amy, apparently sisters are not any better. Amber and Alexa hold it in, then walk in front of each other to release the stinky fart and then walk away. I am so proud.

Amy said...

i didn't write that..... although i did complain about the FARTMASTER..... spooky!!!!