
Petechiae are small capillaries that have burst and leak into the surface of your skin. Think like a hickey but much much smaller area.
This is actually less pronounced tonight (Thanks, Theresa for suggesting pictures)

The coach did concede that a chokehold was used. The offending student apologized and is to stay away from Colt.
We are waiting on the lab results that should be back Monday. We are trying to decide if we need to take this to an Assistant Principal since the coach never did call me back after talking to Colt. I just don't want this to happen to any other kid.

Thanks all for helping me calm down and be more objective. Letting go and letting God take care of this.
We will keep you all posted on the lab.
5 comments:
Let me know if you want me to drive down next weekend so we can whip that kid's a**. I'm pissed! Kisses and hugs, Colt. Let me know if you want to sue . . . (jj)
Gee wilikers thanks aunt Theresa
-I dont think I can sue though thanks to Dad and Mom
- Oh by the way this is Colt!
Any time Colt. I've got your back! My kid needs a godfather to do the same for him eventually.
Okay, thanks
-Colt
Post a Comment