My daughter is giving me grief lately. She has a point, I am different and why do I want more, more cheese. I love cheese. And pasta and cheese is best (although not so great for the heart healthy diet).
I made mac and cheese (homemade) on Monday. Tuesday we had fettuccine with cauliflower in a cheese sauce. My lovely daughter looked at the food, so ooey gooey and warm, and then rolled her eyes at me and said, "What is it with you and cheese?" Then took her plate and went to eat.
A few bites later she looked at me and said, "It's not doing anything for me. Can I eat something else?"
I replied, "What do you mean? This is the best food ever! It's homemade cheese sauce, you can't go wrong with homemade cheese sauce."
Her response, "Well? Can I get something else?" Okay, okay, I concede, my comfort food is not her comfort food. Her comfort food would be chocolate and hot dogs. I think she ended up having cereal for dinner.
4 comments:
At least she tried it.
no, actually, i had some ice cream. I will have to say I ate more than I thought I would have. <3 amy
Amy, Check your email, I left an invite so you can post on the blog on your own login. Then it doesn't look like I'm talking to myself with a split personality.
I am having cauliflower with cheese sauce for dinner tonight. It seems to be pretty popular in the UK. MMMmmm
Post a Comment