I really thought this semester would ease up a bit, but it seems like it's gotten way worse! I have to recite the first sentence(or paragraph) of A Tale of Two Cities tomorrow. I had an Alternate Assesment in Geometry today, which seemed to go really well. In Geometry, I seem to be struggling, but most of it is just careless mistakes. I'm barely staying in the class with a 75. Yeah, it really sucks. Today in English, we had a quiz over chapters 1-5 of Book III, which I only got to read chapter 1. I think for the most part, I did good on the ten question quiz because she gave us time to study, but I know I didn't get an A. I got a 72 on my oral in Spanish, which was partially my partners fault. I asked her what color she wanted her boots in and she said "Mediano". She thought I was talking about the heel height!! UGH!!!
Besides all the school work, I've been constantly curious if they're going to reschedule the Sadie Hawkins dance, because I really wanna go and I really wanna ask this guy. I think he likes me, but I'm not sure and I desperately want to ask him, but it would probably be really awkward, because I don't really know him that well.
Other than that, World Geography seems to be going OK, along with AAS, and Orchestra. I really need to focus on Geometry, though. I really hope I got a good grade on my assesment, because that'll bring my grade up at least 5 points!!! WEE!!!
My fingers are crossed, but no promises. Updates later.
2 comments:
Girl, I totally hated Geometry. Math sucks. Keep working on it, because your grades really matter. Just do your best, but make sure it really is your best. And make sure you take care of the easy stuff like reading your assignments. Now that I'm older, I realize that reading assignments are really the easiest things a teacher can give you. All you have to do is read the material. No one says you have to apply it to anything. Just read it and try to remember what you read. Imagine if all you had to do in math is read the instructions. Wouldn't that be great? As for Sadie Hawkins, you need to find another excuse to go out, but without a car you're up a creek. Perhaps you could convince your parents to take you to a sporting event (ick, right?) and then casually ask the guy if he's going to the game, etc. Very easy. You can even make it up and say, "Hey, did I see you at the last baseball game? Oh, I thought I did. I'm going to the game next week . . ." and so on. And you can even throw in an excuse that your brother likes to watch the game and then drag Colt with you so that you don't have to pretend to actually like the sport if you don't like it.
Way to go Theresa. Theresa is correct with ideas on how to get together with this great guy.
Post a Comment