Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Poor Amy

This morning traffic was a killer. I sat on the feeder road outside our neighborhood for 45 minutes less than 2 miles moved in that time. I passed a disabled bus in the center lane of the three, then passed a bus at the intersection that had been in an accident with an ambulance pulled up behind it. Since it was already 8 am I figured it was not the high school students involved as the first bell rings at 7:20AM. Oh, how mistaken I was.
I received a text message at 8:04 - "Our bus broke down. We got a new one and then we were in an accident. Nobody is hurt but we are very late."
My reply was "I saw. luv u"
Her reply was "luv u 2"
I hope she didn't miss anything critical in Spanish class. Maybe Amy will elaborate for us.

Tomorrow I get to drive her and her formal Orchestra dress to school for pictures and then back home after school.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a morning - I am guessing everyone is o-k? Amy's day could only get better - right?