It is the necessary evil but I must admit to you all, I dislike having to go shopping. It may the fighting the crowds of people or the impatience of standing in line or the fact that as big as I am I never find the clothes that I like (not that that is saying much as I can't match colors).
So out we went yesterday to get a new toothbrush but they didn't have it at the store we went to. And we went to get Colt's full size violin. Nor did they have the size shoe that Colt is wearing nor - a men's 6. Groceries - gotta eat - took a while with only two checkers to line up for. We took Vernon's dad out to eat at a new Chinese buffet - overate with major gastric discomfort. Then we needed to replace our cell phones - that took 2 hours alone! But we did get the 3G compatible phone (not that we know what to do with a 3G access). I actually asked the clerk what 3G stood for and both of my children rolled their eyes at me - How Rude!
What did we achieve? We have to go out again today to get the toothbrush and we will recycle a load of books at Half-price Bookstore.
I may have to resort to buying the boy shoes on line.
I really hate shopping - unless of course it is at a book store. Books don't care how fat you are or if you put on makeup or if you have bad breath. No wonder I love books and reading;-p
1 comment:
love shopping when I have money to spend. You should just shop online - it's a cinch and there are no crowds.
Post a Comment