I still can't believe it! I HAVE 14 DAYS LEFT OF (haha) BEING 14!!!!! haha! Next thing you know, I'll be driving!!! haha!!! AND (legally) DATING!!!! haha!! IDK why this is so happy-making. Guess I'm just weird like that. Mother Dearest has promised a surprise. I've asked her for hints, but all she says is "SURPRISE". Pathetic. She probably knows if she gives me a hint, I'll figure out eventually what it is. A Shopping Spree @ Hot Topic??!!! A new belt from Harley Davidson???!! A Music Spree @ Best Buy??!!!! Just a one word hint would make me ponder for another week. ONE WORD!!! Or a syllable!
THANK GOD TODAY IS FRIDAY!!!! This week has been so long! I wish I could have the joy of telling you I get to sleep in till nine tomorrow, but I have to be up at school at 7:45 for Pre-UIL. That and then we have to go see Paw-paw. And then we have to go to the Grand Opening of Fishburn's Violin Shop. Not to mention Grocery Shopping and all that crap. Yeah, I have a feeling I'm not gonna sleep in this weekend. I am kinda hoping that it'll rain and we'll have a cold front cuz it's getting slowly back up to icky hottness outside.
Colt is such a teenager at heart right now. He doesn't want me to say that Mom and him will be at the 7th grade retreat. He totally freaked out when I started typing it. Angsting little weirdo. I hope I'm past that. The only reason I might have angst time is when I receive my Monthly Gift From Mother Nature.
Love you, and hope you have a good weekend!!!
6 comments:
Amy, Here is your hint...
Surprise on Your Birthday
from me to you
is a
SURPRISE.
Luv U - Mom
I know what it is! Ha Ha!
Yeah, mother nature kinda sucks like that. I got mine for the first time in a year. I forgot how crappy that is. The only way to make it go away is to get pregnant and I don't suggest that . . . BTW I'm coming into town for your birthday - That is my gift to you! the presence of your crazy aunt theresa. Aren't you thrilled? yeah, I know you're not, but maybe I can find a gift that you will like.
My favorite lines in your blog today are:
"And then we have to go to the Grand Opening of Fishburn's Violin Shop." (that completely cracks me up)
Angsting little weirdo.
I really needed a laugh today and your blog always makes me smile. Thanks!
Also - I will be there for your birthday too - all the way from London! Let's celebrate!
Angsting little weirdo was my favorite quote too. Theresa, I'm writing this on my BB while getting highlights, so please be kind in the grammar critique.
Wow - I'm just trying to help the girl out. Not always a grammar freak! I concur with Angsting little weirdo AND the Violin Shop Grand Opening. Cracked me up!
XP
Post a Comment