A small blog about our family living in the big city. We manage to keep ourselves busy with school and church. Throw in the occasional event and we are non-stop.
Ohhhh.... go a head and let Aunt Mary take a stab at it! I'll make you tell me when I get home anyway. Aunt Theresa is ever so patient, I'm sure she be chewing her nails in anticipation!!!
12 comments:
My guess is Austin Powers.
My guess is "Eragon"
I've never heard of "Skanath!" in Austin Powers.
How long do we get to keep guessing??
IDK.... do u want the answer, or shud we wait for Aunt Mary to guess?
Ohhhh.... go a head and let Aunt Mary take a stab at it!
I'll make you tell me when I get home anyway. Aunt Theresa is ever so patient, I'm sure she be chewing her nails in anticipation!!!
Yes, please call me this weekend and let me know.
Isn't this just so much fun?! I love being able to talk to you guys all the time!
by the way, the Muhahahaha!! part isn't part of the quote. It's just the stuff in quotations.
Well that was deceiving! A quote of one word is hardly a quote!
I have no idea - but here is a wild guess - "The Dark Crystal"?
Tell me!!! Tell me!
Spy Kids- the 1st one. The prisoners speak backwards and so Juni tells them Skanath: thanks backwards. :)
Never saw it.
Post a Comment