Friday, March 20, 2009

For My Sisters

I did it, I got some ...

no, not hair coloring.....

no, not a manicure......

no, not a massage.....

..............

..............

...............

yes, it is anti-wrinkle face cream.
I looked in the mirror and saw these bags under my eyes that I don't remember being there and figured that, maybe, is what is making me look so tired all the time. I went to Ulta and perused all the wonderful types of face creams, anti-wrinkle solutions and serums and decided that a two prong approach is maybe best. I am using a face cream day and evening with a nighttime cream for my bags(under my eyes). It promises to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and smooth skin tone and color. We will see what happens. Not that I am wanting to look younger, just not tired all the time. Got to use a coupon too, to decrease the cost of the gold in a jar. Yikes, but it is all so expensive.
I also got some really bright nail polish to brighten things up, Amy was surprised and pleased by my choice.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

sounds like you're taking away the gloom of winter. Way to go. Hair color is next!

Mary said...

I am trying some new anti-aging lotions as well - we will see. Let me know how yours works.