On this Superbowl Sunday, I am focusing on my quest for peace and calm. I come upon this NPR program years ago when I lived in Houston. The far out 'space music' was calming and quiet leading one to inner meditation and I used some of this music for youth retreats. I came upon a lot of variety within the New Age genre reveled by this site. I would love to be able to afford to subscribe to this site but it wouldn't give me much at work sine my company blocks access to this type of site. What a shame - My patients love this calming soothing music. Check it out and let me know what you think. Hearts of Space ---
http://www.hos.com/ You can sign up for a free subscription and listen on Sundays. I always seem to miss the Saturday evening program on the radio anyway. I also love this on quiet Sunday afternoons when we are all working on something separate throughout the house.
And a beautiful picture to help take you away from the craziness of today to another time and place.

2 comments:
That is a beautiful picture - where is it?
It is a picture from Microsoft Office Clipart of a castle in Ireland. I'll have to get the name to you later.
Post a Comment